This blog had been moved to a new HOME! http://www.whileinkl.com. Or it will redirect automitaclly after 5 seconds.







Friday, January 25, 2013

Malacca Visit

This is my belated visit to Malacca, a very short visit one. Malacca is located in the southern region of the Malay
Peninsula, it took about 2 hours driving from Kuala Lumpur. 

Our trip that time was on January 2012, this is my big family short vacation. As I said it was my big family vacation, so it involves my parents, my brothers and my future sister in law. That was a sudden visit, so I was not prepared like usual. Usually I would checked all the best place to visits and have that places on my list. But that time, we only manage 3 hours to go around Malacca City, before dark. 

So there's not much that I can tell, we only visit the Christ Church, Dutch Square, and tried the "Venice of The East" cruising the Malacca River.


the famous Christ Church


= the beauty  dutch square =
Here is the short movie taken from the cruise..Hehe, please don't mind our beautiful faces :p


No comments:

Post a Comment