This blog had been moved to a new HOME! http://www.whileinkl.com. Or it will redirect automitaclly after 5 seconds.







Monday, April 08, 2013

Great Event, Gone Very Well :)


This last Saturday, 35 Indonesian's people who lived in Malaysia, were having a great time. We're spending half day attending the Financial Planning Talk with Ligwina Hananto.

Ligwina Hananto is one of the popular Independent Financial Planner from Jakarta, Indonesia. She's the one with the strong word about financial planning. That day, she did an excellence job by sharing the reality about what we have to face in terms of family financial planning, to all of my friends here. A big thanks to her.

I actually came up with the idea to invite her to come to talk here on end of last year. 
I just feel that maybe I also need a refreshment and of course I really wants to help my friends to go through the right path about this financial planning thingy. 

Living abroad sometimes it is not as easy as it seems, in terms of financial. Great if we are hired by a huge company, and treated as an expat, but sometimes financial planning is not only about financial problem, but more to understanding. But hopefully every single person who attend the talk, not only having fun here, but get a clear idea about how should we manage our financial planning in a correct way. 


The talk was covering the financial planning process, from start preparing the Emergency Fund until how to get to the Financial Freedom. 4 hours interactive talk, long enough actually, but still people keep coming in person to ask for their own questions to Wina after the talk. See the crowd..
Lining up for the personal questions..
After the talk, I received lots of positive feedback from my friends. Ooooh I am so proud of myself hehe..I think I deserved it :p 

Just never imagine that I can make something like this happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment