This blog had been moved to a new HOME! http://www.whileinkl.com. Or it will redirect automitaclly after 5 seconds.







Saturday, February 02, 2013

Lesson Learned - Summon In PJ

So it is one day that I am in a rush to do some transactions at the bank. So I parked my car, without noticing that I parked it at the "big cross yellow box". Actually not really inside the box, but it did touch the line.

Summon Letter
Finish the banking process, I went back to my car then I saw the "saman" (summon) letter put very nicely by the officer stick to the wiper. 
Ok, this is my first summon letter that I received here, and after I read the summon's coming from MBPJ. I don't know for sure what's the MBPJ main job, but what I know they will control things run in this city, Petaling Jaya.

Received this letter, I asked my friend what to do with it. Some part of me feel, I will not pay for this summon, it's only a small mistake anyway, but the summon amount is RM100. But then my friend told me that actually it will be cheaper if I can go to the office and ask for some deduction at the office. The legal deduction, so rather than pay RM 100, I only need to pay RM 30 within 7 working days after the summon letter published. Haaa..but still too lazy to go to the office :p

Then I think nevermind RM 100, rather than go to the MBPJ office. So unwillingly I open the MBPJ Website, they really have the e-pay thing for the summon. Login to the account using number of the case stated on the letter, I found how much that I have to pay for the summon. Yes! It's only RM 30 :) haha.. so I think the 7 working days also apply for the e-pay, no need to go to the office. I can choose how to pay, whether use the Debit or Credit Card. So cool!
Not even longer than 5 minutes, finished the process and only pay for RM 30. That's how technology make our life much much easier. I am totally amazed, and really hope that Indonesia government can really have a proper website's like this.

2 comments:

  1. hi! may i know under which section in the website for the e-pay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another wonderful write-up. Where else could anyone get that type of facts in such a perfect way of writing?

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete