This blog had been moved to a new HOME! http://www.whileinkl.com. Or it will redirect automitaclly after 5 seconds.







Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Starting a New Journey - July 2011

Here we go..

First, I started this blog a little bit late, my family have been living in KL for almost one and a half year now. 
But, still I think some of this maybe still be useful for Indonesian's who's planning to move to KL as an expat worker.

We received the information to move to KL from my husband's company only 3 months before we actually need to leave. It was very surprising for both us, very immediate indeed. It was not easy though, we never move abroad before. Even though I was living in Penang back then when I was a kid, still, this time is different. This time I have so many things to let go.. Which one of that was my comfort zone.

So I resigned from my latest job, with the big decision to follow my husband. Still have no idea, what will I do there, but for me is fine as long as we stay together as a family :)

My Farewell Party
So by the time we knew that we have to moved, we do lot of research about living in KL. Thank God, it's very easy to find the source, first is of course my younger brother who's been living in KL for almost 6 years. Then, the rest of it is thanks to Google..


No comments:

Post a Comment